Part 1: The Creative Struggle
- Welcome to Unavoidable Writing!
- Why We’re Here
- The Unavoidable Writing Approach
- How Avoidance Shows You the Way
Part 2: Turning Resistance Into Refuge
- How Resistance to Writing Reveals Our Refuge
- Quiz: The Shadows and Promises of Writing
- What Do My Quiz Results Mean to Me?
Part 3: Where All Writers Begin
- The First Shadow of Writing, Fear
- The First Promise of Writing, Home
Part 4: Where Writers Lose Direction
- The Second Shadow of Writing, Guilt
- The Second Promise of Writing, Harmony
Part 5: Where Writers Lose Themselves
- The Third Shadow of Writing, Shame
- The Third Promise of Writing, Wholeness
- Conclusion: “What Have I Been Avoiding Lately?”
- Spell-Check Easter Egg Hunt: Spot a typo, a misuse of grammar, or an incorrect word choice and win your choice of one of five of Dave’s self-published books in e-book (PDF) format, free! Submit your find »
- Writer’s Group of Two℠ Discount: Save 10% on your first 3-, 4-, or 5-month coaching package and take your writing to the next level with a personalized creative partnership alongside Unavoidable Writing course creator and guide, Dave Ursillo. Learn More »
- Case Study Participant: Share your experience with Unavoidable Writing to help enhance the creative journey of future students! Your feedback and experiences as a student may get included in a future book, updates to the course, or promotional materials to prospective students.
Course Restart. If you want to restart the course fresh from the beginning, click the following button to reset your course statistics. It will reset all ‘Complete’ lessons and course completion percentages back. Warning, this can’t be undone!